If your HVAC system is on its last legs, breaks down frequently, and isn’t keeping your home comfortable, it may be time to replace it. According to a study published by National Association of Home Builders and Bank of America, the average life expectancy of a ducted heating and air conditioning system is around fifteen years. Because furnaces last a bit longer than air conditioners, the AC units are often replaced first, which is unwise, because you always get the best performance and…READ ARTICLE
March 22nd, 2016
- Two Ways to Save Money & Keep Your Health Intact
- “Everyone thinks they have the best dog…”
- Are you NOSY? Sometimes that’s a good thing!
- 5 Advantages of Mitsubishi Ductless Cooling & Heating Systems
- Free Money!
- Imagine living in the early 19th century…
- Rinnai Tankless Water Heaters
- A Timely Reminder
- Free Heating & Air Conditioning Second Opinion!
- Top 5 Fall Home Maintenance To-Do List Items
- 5 Hacks for Surviving Without Air Conditioning
- RIP Spirit
- What is my HVAC, Water Heater & Home Appliance Life Expectancy?
- Need one Princeton area home for TV show
- SG Heating & Air Conditioning, LLC brings Home Improvement Power Couple’s Touring Tiny House on Wheels to Princeton
- The Top Ten Things to Look For When Buying a New HVAC System